Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yeah, well...

What can I say?  This pregnancy is not treating me very nice.  One day I'm fine, the next day...not so fine.  These last few days, I just haven't felt like doing anything.  At all.  I've been tired and grumpy and nauseous and crampy.  Oh yeah, I'm a bundle of fun right now.  So...I send my apologies once again blog world, and I'll let you know right now that there may not be as many daily entries as there had been.  At least not till this first trimester is over.  Seems like I get a burst of energy with the second....I'm sure you care.  Anyway, on with the Tim.


And welcome to the Daily Dose for April 18, 2010



The link for today is another video interview with Tim and Kiele Sanchez for A Perfect Getaway.



News:
Catch Tim in tomorrow night's episode of Damages on FX.  He will reprise his role as Wes Krulik.  Definitely looking forward to that.

Also Justified is on this Tuesday on FX.  Episode 1.6 looks like it's going to be a good one.  But then, aren't they all??

No comments:

Post a Comment